Are you looking to start or advance your career in security?
We are keen to hear from you.
Quadprime is a consultancy firm working in the fastest growing and highly regarded market of security and resilience. We help clients detect, protect and respond to cyber threats, helping them build or extend specialist capabilities they need to safeguard their data. Quadprime is investing in building their security team to meet growing demand and provide bespoke services to a variety of sectors in Cyprus, UK and other overseas markets we engage. We are keen to recruit talented and security minded professionals who share the drive to protect and defend digital and physical information assets and infrastructure.
Current Career Opportunities
We are seeking to recruit Information Security Assistant Consultants for our Security consultancy services, to be based in Nicosia.
Candidates should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, ranging from information risk, threat and vulnerability reviews, through optimisation of client security controls and development of cyber security frameworks and programmes and, to providing specialist support on issues such as information and data protection security strategy, governance, third party risk etc.
Management and delivery of client engagements to ensure quality and value to our clients by:
· Understanding their business challenges and the threats they face
· Advising on cyber security governance, frameworks and operating models
· Helping them optimise their approach to cyber security controls and risk management
· Balancing between protection, detection, reaction and response to cyber attack
· Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience and compliance provide holistic support to our clients
· Upholding Quadprime’s values by acting with highest standard of ethics and integrity
· Supporting business development activities such as proposal development, content production and client presentations
· Bachelors in Computer Science, or any other Information Technology field, Engineering, Mathematics or Masters in Cybersecurity or other related field
· Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CompTIA etc.), or comparable experience will be considered an advantage. Nevertheless, this can also be sponsored by the Company
· Good knowledge of regulatory environment.
· Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
· Proficient in English and Greek languages
· Able to work island wide and travel overseas
· Self-motivation and genuine interest to work independently and as part of a team in the cyber security field
Remuneration and Benefits
· Competitive remuneration package, including discretionary performance-related bonus
· Provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period
· Other benefits such as flexible working hours, one afternoon off and working from home
· In-house and external training courses
· Excellent opportunities for career development and advancement
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Interested applicants should apply by clicking on the below Apply button.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
QuadPrime is equal opportunities employer.