Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The maintenance and sustainability of the data protection framework is critical for every organization that wishes to continue to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union EU2016/679 (GDPR).
This is possible through planned checks, identification of threats, risks, and opportunities for improvement initiatives. In this respect, we can help you keep your compliance regime in the best shape with our external Data Protection Officer services.
Data Protection Officer services
Our Data Protection Officer services are at your disposal when you are looking to address data protection risks and enhance your privacy mechanisms and internal framework. Our external service entails an understanding of the legislation complexities, which govern the processing of personal data, and at the same time considers your business needs with respect to Information Systems, data security, and organizational processes across your full scale of operations.
Our unparalleled Data Protection Services are provided through our multiskilled team of legal, security, and operations experts when you are looking to:
- Implement essential elements of the GDPR, such as the principles of data processing, data subjects’ rights, data protection by design and by default, records of processing activities, security of processing, and notification and communication of data breaches.
- Foster a data protection culture within your organization and external stakeholders
- Carry out DPIAs where needed and suggest the appropriate technical and organizational measures) to mitigate the risks
- Contact point for the supervisory authority Data Protection Authority – Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection)
- Support the management of Data Breaches with respect to response, notifications, communications, and advice on corrective actions necessary to prevent losses, regulatory complications, and reputation impact.